Following a survey of all fire doors in their premises by Spark-Risk and our partners at North West Fire Doors, NWFD went and installed new fire door sets for a retail business in Altrincham, on the Cheshire/ Greater Manchester border. All the work was done to BS476, fitting FD30s doors with all the following details required in order to achieve compliance to the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
• Supply and fit new half hour Firecheck door frames fitted with combined 15mm intumescent strips and cold smoke seals.
• Supply and fit Flush Ply glazed FD30s doors with fire rated glazed panel/s.
• Supply and fit CE marked fire rated overhead door closers.
• Supply and fit door handle set in satin chrome.
• Supply and fit sash lock.
• Supply and fit x3 grade 11 ball bearing fire hinges in satin chrome.
• Make good using decorators caulk and filler where required.
• Replace architrave where required
This also included all the doors being primed, undercoated and glossed in white, and having finger guards in white also.
All the work was done to Chris's usual very high standards, with results which the company was extremely satisfied with, especially as it was at a likeable and cost-effective price.
Please contact Spark-Risk or NWFD at www.northwestfiredoors.co.uk or 08452572275 if you would like to take advantage of NWFD's quality work and we look forward to visiting you soon.
All our meets the rigourous standards of the Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service